Monday, January 13, 2014

 Assignment: 

One of the things i did over the vacation was write my 100 goals lists. Over the course of the week i went out with my friends, i exercised, and i went to the doctor. During the second week the bar i use for pull ups broke and i fell and hit my head. After that i had to go to the doctors to check for my head. For christmas eve i spent it with one of my friends at her house. For christmas i went to my grandfathers house we all stayed up late. For new years eve i spent with the same friend from christmas eve because most of my family wasn't home. I went to my grandpas house and i stayed their for the last week of vacation, when i was there i really didn't do anything because i don't know people in orange county. For the most part i just played with my cousins. The three week vacation was something i really needed and i had fun all three weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment