Thursday, October 3, 2013

                       MY EXPERINCE  SO FAR AT HPIAM
My experience at Hpiam so far has been fun because I got to meet a lot fun people and the teachers are very helpful if I ever need help with anything so everyone here is helpful. Another thing I like at HPIAM is the fact that this school has a field, the field gives me more space during PE. One thing I would change about HPIAM is they only offer Spanish for foreign language they should offer more foreign languages.
                I really don’t like the food here if it was better than a lot more kids would eat and that means that we will have more energy for studying  or for PE. I don’t like how small this school is when  ever  I walk into the hallway it’s always a mission just to get to the other side. If the school had more space than people would more space to move around. I dislike how the teachers just give us work instead of explaining the work to us. If they would explain the work than people here would have better grades.
                One class that I really enjoy is computers because it’s a fun way to waste time, another class I like is PE because excersing is fun and its also a fun way to waste time.


No comments:

Post a Comment